|Table Name||News launch Tables|
|Historical ‘A’ Tables (home data): past years and months|
|Employment circumstances Information launch (month-to-month) Current populace study (CPS)|
|Historical ‘B’ Tables (Establishment information): past years and months|
|Employment circumstances Information launch (month-to-month) Current work data (CES)|
|Weekly Earnings Tables: past quarters|
|typical Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers Information Release (quarterly) Current Population Survey (CPS)|
|Union Affiliation Tables: past years|
|Union customers News launch (annual) Current populace study (CPS)|
|usage of Historical information Series by topic: past years and months|
|Browse labor pool, work, unemployment, as well as other information by subject Current populace study (CPS)|
- Series Report — now the series already identifier for the statistic you want? Utilize this shortcut to recover important computer data. ( See tab-delimited files below for series id codes. )
- LN series id list – labor pool statistics including the unemployment rate that is national
- LE show id list – regular profits and workers compensated hourly rates
- LU series id list – Union affiliation information
- FM series id list – Marital and family work force statistics
- Compressed files that are flat — For people who want to buy all. Down load a compressed flat file for the entire LN database or big subset of this LN database.
Most-Requested CPS Tables
- Work status for the populace, 1940s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by intercourse, 1970s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by step-by-step age (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by academic attainment (HTML) (PDF)
- Work by detailed career, intercourse, competition, and ethnicity that is hispanicHTML) (PDF)
- Median earnings that are weekly step-by-step occupation and intercourse (HTML) (PDF)
Most-Requested CPS Publications
- Handbook of techniques
- Methodology for seasonally adjusting household labor force series that is national
- Alterations to household study populace quotes
- Present Population Survey, design and methodology (Technical paper 77) (2019) (PDF) october
- Earlier incarnations:
- Technical paper 66, October 2006 (PDF)
- Technical paper 63, revised March 2002 (PDF)
- Technical paper 63, March 2000 (PDF)
- Earlier incarnations:
Final Modified Date: 21, 2020 april
Individuals Are Asking.
- Where can the unemployment is found by me price for past years?
- Just exactly just How is the jobless price associated with unemployment insurance coverage claims?
- What exactly is regular modification?
- How come the national accumulate data from the unemployed?
- Where perform some statistics originate from?
- Which are the fundamental ideas of unemployment and employment?
- That is counted as used?
- That is counted as unemployed?
CPS Special Notices
- BLS discovered mistakes in certain quotes within the Profile associated with Working Poor a number of reports. More Information
- The impact of this partial authorities shutdown regarding the Employment circumstances for October 2013. More Details
CPS Associated Hyper Hyper Links
Associated Hyper Hyper Links to Other BLS Information
- Information for CPS Participants
- What to anticipate if http://www.besthookupwebsites.org/lovoo-review/ you have been selected to take part in the present Population Survey.
- Employment, Hours, and profits through the CES study (nationwide)
- Month-to-month nationwide information by detail by detail industry on employment, hours, and profits of employees from the payrolls of nonfarm establishments.
- Geographic Area Unemployment Statistics
- Month-to-month and annual work, jobless, and work force information for Census areas and divisions, States, counties, metropolitan areas, and several towns, by host to residence.
- National Longitudinal Studies
- A few studies information that is gathering numerous points with time concerning the work market and life experiences of six categories of US males, ladies, and youth.
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Data on work and wages for more than 800 professions as well as about 400 nonfarm industries when it comes to country, plus work-related information for States and metropolitan areas.
Other Helpful Links
- Census Bureau Population and Home Topics
- Census Bureau’s Domestic and Housing Statistics
- Money and Poverty Data
- Census Bureau Current Population Study
- Employment and Training Management
- Weekly unemployment insurance coverage claims data
E Mail Us
Contact the Current Population Survey (CPS)
- Re Search CPS topics A to Z
- View CPS faqs
State, city, and county labor pool information
Work force information for Census areas and divisions, states, counties, urban centers, and lots of metropolitan areas can be found individually through the neighborhood jobless Statistics (LAUS) program. Contact LAUS by call or e-mail(202) 691-6392.
Nationwide work force data
CPS economists can be obtained to help you Monday through Friday (8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time), excluding federal vacations.
- Call us by email
- Call us by phone: (202) 691-6378 To allow us to higher offer every one of our customers, please cannot submit email concerns and then phone when it comes to information that is same.
For help with these topics that are special
- State, city, county, along with other geographic area information through the neighborhood Unemployment data (LAUS) program: (202) 691-6392 or email
- CPS use that is public files can be found through the Census Bureau
- BLS microdata estimation methodology for CPS: email
- CPS adjustment that is seasonal: e-mail